Below FAQ are some common concerns of our clients before purchasing the theme.
If you have other questions, please just send it to email@example.com.
- Pre Sale Questions
- Setting up the Camera
- Motion Detection
- Share Camera
- Micro SD Card
- Awareness Plan
- Two-way Audio
If you have an issue or question about our camera, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have professional customer service to help you. We are always here for you.
Pre Sale Questions
If you don't want to subscribe to the Cloud Service, you can use the Micro SD card to store the recording.
Activity Zone feature and AI Analytics feature require a subscription to the cloud service to be available.
Our markets are the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. However, please note that the delivery time of some products in Europe and Australia is longer. If you cannot wait, please place an order carefully.
We cannot deliver to the following areas: 1. Alaska 2. American Samoa 3. Guam 4. Hawaii 5. Marshall Islands 6. Northern Mariana Islands 7. Palau 8. Puerto Rico 9. Rhode Island 10. U.S. Virgin Islands 11. Armed Forces Americas 12. Armed Forces Europe 13. Armed Forces Pacific Thank you for your understanding.
Yes. We frequently have many discounts and you can follow us on our website and social media to keep up with our new arrivals and discounts.
Setting up the Camera
1. Install the camera according to the instructions.
2. Download the Dzees home app for your security camera and install it on your smartphone.
3. Create an account within the app and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your camera.
4. Connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network using the app. You will need to enter your network name and password.
5. Once the camera is connected to your network, you should be able to view video footage from the camera using the app.
The camera only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Please make sure to connect the camera to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
Please make sure that the Wi-Fi signal exists and works. You can try to connect the Wi-Fi to your phone, if you can normally surf the Internet, it means that the Wi-Fi works.
The error may be caused by the camera being too far away from the Wi-Fi router. Please place the camera near the Wi-Fi router or as close to the Wi-Fi router as possible.
It is recommended that the Wi-Fi SSID (name) not contain special characters or be too long. If the Wi-Fi SSID (name) contains special characters or is too long, please try to simplify the Wi-Fi SSID (name) and try again.
Camera reports a "Wi-Fi password error" error
Please double-check the password you entered and make sure it is correct. And please pay attention to special characters, e.g. white space.
It is recommended that the password of the Wi-Fi not contain special characters or be too long. If the password of the Wi-Fi contains special characters or is too long, please try to simplify the password and try again.
2) Make the chime into Sync State.
Press and hold the "Sync"button on the side of the doorbell chime until indicator light flashes.
1. The charger is not supported or is defective. Please note that the camera only supports a charger with 5V output voltage.
2. The Micro USB charging cable is defective. Please check whether the charging cable is defective, you can use the charging cable to charge other devices, for example, your phone. If the phone cannot be charged, either, you may need to change the charging cable.
3. The charger, the Micro USB charging cable, and the camera is not in good contact. Please ensure both the charger's port and the camera's charging port are clean. Besides, please put the charger's port, the Micro USB charging cable, and the camera's charging port in good contact.
2. Please make sure the USB connector is fully plugged into the camera. Please note that there will be no gap if they connect properly, and their surface is flat.
Check whether there are other devices near the camera that affect the camera's connection to WiFi.
You can try to restart the router, reset the camera, and connect the camera close to the router for a while to see if the same situation still occurs.
Or after resetting the camera, connect to the hotspot of another mobile phone, connect to the hotspot for a period of time, and check whether the offline situation still occurs.
2. Use a WiFi extender or mesh network: A WiFi extender or mesh network can help extend the range of your WiFi signal and improve coverage in areas with poor signal strength.
3. Upgrade your router: If your router is old or outdated, consider upgrading to a newer model with better range and more advanced features.
4. Change your WiFi channel: If your WiFi signal is being interfered with by other devices or networks, try changing your WiFi channel to a less crowded one.
5. Upgrade your internet plan: If you're experiencing slow internet speeds, consider upgrading your internet plan to a faster speed.
2. Connect the camera with another WiFi or your smartphone's hotspot. Then update the firmware for a try.
b. The camera sensitivity can be set, with three gears of low, medium and high.
c. You can set the recording time of the camera, there are 10s, 15s, 20s and Auto. If you select "10s", "15s", or "20s", the recording duration will be fixed 10s, 15s, or 20s. If you select "Auto", after the PIR sensor is triggered by a movement, the camera will record a video up to 3min if the movement continues. However, please note that the camera will consume more battery power in "Auto" mode because it keeps working in this mode.
If you have this issue, here are tips for you to adjust.
1. Change the position of the camera to avoid false triggers like trees or plants triggers.
2. Set "Detection Sensitivity" to "Low" or "Medium". After doing that, the distance the PIR sensor can perceive will become shorter so that false triggers may be reduced.
3. Some models of cameras also support the "Cool down time" feature. After enabling "Cool down time", no video will be recorded again within the set time interval.
1. Set "Detection Sensitivity" to "High". After doing that, the distance the PIR sensor can perceive will become longer. When the camera's detection sensitivity is "Low" or "Medium", the camera will be more difficult to be triggered.
2. Ensure that the camera is connected to stable and good Wi-Fi. If your camera's network connection is not in good condition, the cloud recordings may fail to be completed or the cloud recordings may fail to be synced to the "Library"in the app.
3. Please note that when you install the camera about 7 feet high and 10°～15° downwards, the motion detector will perform best. Besides, please note that the motion detector performs best for movements 5 feet to 20 feet (1.5 meters to 6 meters) from the camera.
1. The Dzees Home app is not granted "Notifications" permission. When the "Notifications" permission is not allowed, your phone isn't able to receive any notifications from the Dzees Home. Please open the Settings app on your phone > search for "Dzees Home" > tap "Notifications" and enable it.
2. The "Motion Detection" feature is not enabled. When "Motion Detection" is disabled, the camera isn't able to be triggered by any movements, let alone notifications. Please open the Dzees Home app > tap the camera "setting" icon > tap "Motion Detection" > enable "Motion Detection".
3. The "Notification" feature is not enabled. When "Notification" is disabled, the camera is only able to record videos of the movements but isn't able to send notifications to your phone. Please open the Dzees Home app > tap the camera "setting" icon > tap "Notification Setting" > enable "Notification".
4. The camera's Wi-Fi connection or your phone's network connection is poor or unstable. Please check and ensure that both your camera's Wi-Fi connection and your phone's network connection are good for receiving notifications.
1. Change the position of the camera to avoid false triggers.
2. Set motion detection sensitivity to "Low" or "Medium". After doing that, the distance the PIR sensor can detect will become shorter so that false triggers may be reduced.
3. Use the "Do not disturb" feature. Tap the "bell" icon on the top of the app's homepage to enable "Do not disturb". You can set not to receive notifications in the next 30 minutes/2 hours/12 hours. Use the "sleep mode" feature. Tap the camera "setting" icon > tap Sleep Setting >tap Schedule Setting > tap Add a sleep plan > set the sleep period for the camera and select the date on which the sleep period will take effect. Then the camera will detect motions only in the non-sleep period. So will notifications.
1. Click the share button on the home page
2. Choose a camera to share
3. The sharer uses the APP to scan the QR code of the sharer
4. The sharer clicks to accept and the share is successful
The shared users are allowed to watch the live, play the cloud recordings in the Library in the app, and receive notifications when the camera detects any movements. If the admin inserts an SD card into the camera, the shared user is also able to access the backup videos on the SD card.
The shared users are not allowed to manage the settings of the camera, such as enabling or disabling Motion Detection & Notification, changing Light Setting & Audio Setting, or deleting cloud recordings.
However, if you want to access your camera on two or multiple devices, you can achieve it by sharing the camera.
Notes: Only the main account with cameras set up has the right to share his/her camera with other devices or people. Please make sure the shared user has been registered and logged in to the App first. Please make sure the shared user is in the same login environment/country as your main account (owner).
Micro SD Card
In this case, please tap the camera Setting > tap SD card management > tap Format to format it first. If it fails, please use a computer to format it into FAT32. If the Micro SD card is detected, you will hear "SD card detected" at the time when it is inserted, and you can see both the storage of the Micro SD card and "SD Card Video" in the app.
B. The camera supports up to 128G Micro SD card. (We recommend a 32G or 64G micro SD card for the camera)
C. The camera needs to insert the Micro SD card when the camera is turned off, otherwise the camera cannot detect the SD card.
If you want to know the specific brands of SD cards, I might recommend cards from well-known companies with years of business and quality products, such as SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, etc.
Please note that if you cancel within 24 hours before your service expires, you will still be charged for the next subscription period. The subscription service will end at the end of the next subscription period.
After creating an Activity Zone, the app will send a notification to your phone only when a movement is detected within the Activity Zone. It is important to point out that all movements that occur in the camera's field of view will be recorded, regardless of whether they are detected within the zone or not. So you can see that the Activity Zone feature only affects notifications.
Reduce background noise: Try to minimize background noise in the room or area where the camera is located. Close doors and windows, turn off fans, and avoid placing the camera near appliances or other electronic devices that generate noise.
Upgrade the camera firmware or software: In some cases, updating the camera firmware or software can help fix audio issues, including noise.
1. Please make sure the protective film on the camera lens is removed.
2. Please make sure the camera lens surface is clean, is not covered by any object, and is not scratched or worn.
3. When the camera's network connection is poor, the image quality may be affected. In SD mode, the image/picture is more blurred than in HD mode.
In order to enjoy color during night time, the LEDs on the floodlight must be activated. If not, your night image will be black and white. Please go to App's "camera setting"-"lighting setting" to turn on color night vision.
If the camera has been charged for hours but still cannot be turned on after long pressing the power button, you can try to reboot it. You will find the reboot hole near the power button which is located at the bottom of the camera covered by a silicone cover. Please open the silicone cover, press the reboot hole with the pin included in the box or a pointed tool like a paperclip, and gently apply pressure on the pin/pointed tool. After releasing the pin/pointed tool, the camera will restart automatically in which you will see the indicator light( blue or white, depending on the camera's model) on, and hear a startup sound.
The preset positions of the camera are set as follows:
a. Click on the live broadcast page to see the function interface
b. Click on the preset position button
c. Click New Preset Position to edit the setting name
d. Click the delete button to delete the reserved preset position
The camera's PTZ settings are as follows:
Click the play button on the live page
You can see the function button interface, select the PTZ setting button
Camera rotation can be set up, down, left, and right